NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
// JOIN OUR WORKFORCE //
TILT IS LOOKING FOR FRIENDLY, MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC AND EXPERIENCED BARISTAS
We have 1 Part Time (20+ hours) position available. Weekend availability is a must!
TILT in the Pearl District is looking for experienced baristas to help us caffeinate our amazing customers. If you are career minded, hard working, dependable and truly take pride in old fashioned, handcrafted food and drink and want to be a part of promoting American heritage then please read on. . . If you are looking for “just another job” this is not it.
For the right candidate(s), this job is an opportunity to be a long-term and critical part of a fun, fast-paced, high-energy team of individuals who take pride in what they do. We take care of our employees and our employees take care of our brand. We only want to work with people who understand the value of working hard and contributing to the success of the team.
BARISTA Qualifications include:
• To be customer focused in every facet of the customer’s experience from ordering to product outcomes
• The ability to represent both TILT and Coava brands with professionalism
• Positive communication skills that provide a positive working environment
• Must be willing to work in multiple different areas including as a cashier, busser, or bar-back
• Develop a knowledge of products and the ability to help the guests navigate the menu for both Beverage and Food items
• The ability to recommend and pair items that would enhance the guest experience
• The ability to provide timely coffee drinks during any service times
• Product knowledge of Coava Coffee products and the H3RITAGE blend
• The ability to have an expanded coffee knowledge of common drinks
• The knowledge to sell the food menu as well as coffee items.
*All Responsibilities are not limited to the listed above
• +2 years of experience in a high paced high volume coffee shop
• Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
• The ability to read, write, and effectively communicate
• The ability to follow direction and adhere to recipes
• Dependable and punctual
• Sense of urgency and a strong work ethic
• Must be able to carry, push, and pull 30 lbs. on a consistent basis with little to no accommodation
• Must be able to stand for 6+ hours at a time
• OLCC and Food Handler’s Card Required
If all of this sounds like a place that you would like to work, please contact us! We are looking for experienced baristas to start immediately at our location in the Pearl.
If you want to know why over 14,000 people are already following us on Facebook, visit our page at https://www.facebook.com/tiltitup or follow us on Twitter @tiltitup / Instagram @tiltitup
1355 NW Everett Street, Suite 120
PDX OR 97209