NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Must have 3 years fine dining experience
Must be passionate and knowledgeable about food, wine, & spirits
Bartending experience not required but a plus
Must be able to work 4 – 5 shifts per week, flexible with days & hours available and able to work up to 9 hour shifts
• personable and engaging
• mature & professional – joining a team of equal stature
• attentive with a desire to be helpful
• able to follow direction
• able to communicate directly and effectively
• able to take constructive criticism
• able to prioritize tasks and movements efficiently
• self directed and motivated
• able to work well with others, as a team member
• sharp instinct and elevated standards
• attention to detail
• good organization skills
• a passion for seasonal food ingredients, wine varietals & spirits
• good sanitation practices and understand the importance of using this practice
• ownership and pride in both the profession and the house
Current Oregon Food Handler’s card or ServSafe card required.
Current OLCC card required.