NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Domaine Serene is seeking friendly, enthusiastic team players to join our Tasting Room staff this summer on a part-time basis. Most available shifts will be on Saturdays and Sundays, with room to grow into weekday shifts as the season progresses. Special consideration given to those with fine dining, winery, and luxury retail experience.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Greets all customers and pours wines for tastings
* Actively promotes the sale of Domaine Serene wines, wine club and merchandise
* Takes the initiative to make every tasting experience engaging and memorable
* Handles purchasing transactions using the POS system and cash register
* Assists with events, tastings and dinners
* Conducts private tastings and winery tours
* Light office work, including email correspondence, working with a copier, etc.
* Has fun at work and is a strong team member!
* Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the public
* Proven sales ability; comfortable representing a luxury product
* Passion for fine wines and winemaking; dedicated to continued learning
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays
* Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time and lift 45lbs
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities with grace and enthusiasm
* Able to communicate effectively with diverse guests in a friendly and informed manner
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Current OLCC permit as well as Oregon Food Handler’s card required.
Email inquires only; please include resume.