Banquet Setup Attendant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Shifts are varied based on the level of business. Must be able to work a varying schedule and have open availability (all days/all hours).
Duties include serving meals and setting up and clearing tables. Must be able to push serving carts, stand and walk throughout the shift and lift/carry up to 40 lbs. This position requires excellent customer service skills and a valid food handlers and OLCC permit. One year Restaurant/Banquet/Food & Beverage front-of-house experience is preferred.
* Sets up tables and chairs as requested in Banquet Event Orders.
* Maintains cleanliness in Banquet rooms, including floors, windows, walls, and garbage cans.
* Sets up and breaks down club work orders as requested.
* Availability on evenings, weekends & holidays.
* Self-motivation, efficiency and good organizational skills.
* Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 75 lb.; frequently bend, squat, climb, twist, and crawl; reach above shoulders and grasp or squeeze objects; stand and walk on feet for entire shift.
* Ability to follow directions, assignment worksheets, and work with limited supervision.
* Demonstrated customer service skills.
All employees receive benefits such as: free parking, discounted public transportation passes, 401(K) retirement program with employer match, Employee Assistance Program, facility use and discounted services and meals throughout club. Full-time employees may choose from a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package.