Artisan Bread Baker
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
St. Honoré Bakery is looking for individuals who are passionate, adaptable, self-motivated, have an interest in the French culture and the desire to be part of a successful team.
We believe that our business success results from our employees’ successes. As a result, we emphasize teamwork and support group decision-making. Compassion, consideration, respect, loyalty and honesty are all key elements to building a successful team. St. Honoré Bakery employees understand that putting their best efforts into every aspect of their jobs is a highly valued part of our overall success. Ideal candidates would have a culinary degree or two years of artisan bakery experience.
We are currently hiring at our NW location for an artisan bread baker.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Are able to contribute to a great work environment by treating other employees and customers with respect and compassion
• Possess a genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service
• Are reliable, self-motivated and hardworking and are always willing to learn new skills
• Have a strong work ethic and dependable nature
• Quickly and easily adapt to whatever is thrown their way
Candidates will need to
• Be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
• Possess a sense of urgency
• Have reliable transportation as our day begins at 5AM
• Be a self-starter and capable of managing all station responsibilities in a timely manner
• Be able to work for long periods on their feet
• Have a flexible schedule including weekends
• Have an Oregon Food Handlers Card
Position available immediately. No phone calls please.