TWO POSITIONS: FULL TIME CAFE SUPERVISOR & PT BARISTAS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SOON TO BE REMODELED CAFE & RESTAURANT IN THE HOLLYWOOD DISTRICT IS NOW HIRING A WORKING AM SUPERVISOR. PLEASE APPLY BELOW WITH YOUR RESUME WITH RELATIVE EXPERIENCE FOR CONSIDERATION.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR PT BARISTAS THAT CAN WORK 4 DAYS A WEEK, APPROXIMATELY 24-28 HOURS PER WEEK.
We are looking for a professional, friendly and motivated individual to be part of an expanding close-in NE bakery & café who is interested in great coffee, great food and the improvement of guest experience. Hours are approximately 9am to 5pm, 5 days a week. Must be available to work weekends.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Courteous and genuine guest service.
- Punctuality and professionalism.
- Quick and accurate service of all espresso, coffee & tea beverages.
- Operation of a REVEL IPAD POS and cash register handling.
- Packaging, pricing, arranging, merchandising and selling of baked goods, retail foods and
- Occasional light kitchen and food prep duties.
- Sanitation, hygiene, dishwashing and janitorial care of your station and the entire café.
- Bussing, restocking and organization of the dining room.
- Supervision of hourly employees, coaching, mentoring, discipline.
- Scheduling of counter & barista staff.
- Inventory & ordering.
- Assistance in the development of procedures.
- Recent barista/bakery/café/cash-handling/customer service experience.
- Multnomah County Food Handler Card or ability to obtain one.
- OLCC Card or ability to obtain one.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds over your head and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to
stoop, bend, reach, twist and stand continually throughout an entire shift to perform normal
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend English instructions, correspondence and documents.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Reliable & punctual form of transportation to and from work.
- Prior cafe or restaurant manager experience.
- Barista training or experience.
- Open availability.