TILT is looking for EXPERIENCED Line Cooks
WE’RE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED KITCHEN STAFF TO JOIN OUR GROWING WORKFORCE!
At Tilt, we’re all about handcrafting premium, blue collar inspired food! We take pride in doing a few things and doing them very well. In two short years, we have taken biscuits, burgers and pie in Portland to a whole new level and we need a few more talented people to help us continue to grow our brand. Our location in the Pearl District has been open for just over nine months and the demand for our food and old fashioned service has been nothing short of amazing. We are committed to meeting this demand head on by continuing to build our kitchen team with seasoned professionals who take pride in consistently producing food to the highest standards of quality within a kitchen environment that operates at breakneck speed with military precision. With our third location opening this fall and sales at existing locations continuing to increase, we don’t have time to waste! If you are a hard working, dependable line or prep cook with a minimum 2-3 years of experience in a fast paced, organized kitchen, please read on…
- 2 + years experience in a high volume kitchen.
- Experience with Breakfast cooking, Burgers, Salads and Sandwiches
- Baking experience a plus but not required
- Unselfish, team playing and able to take the lead when needed
- Able to perform all duties required by each position
All candidates must be. . .
- Eager to set a new standard, not satisfied with the status quo
- Team oriented, organized and knowledgeable
- Self-starting, Motivated and Energized
- Transportation required, the store opens before public transportation is running
- Uncompromising work ethic
If all of this sounds like your kind of opportunity we will be available for interviews Mondays and Tuesdays between 7am-9am through the month of September, so come in with a resume and three references to call: or respond to this email with your updated resume, a brief elevator pitch (cover letter) about yourself and why you would make a valuable addition to our team. Also, please write the word “STANDARDS” in the subject line so we know you pay attention to the details (yes, details are everything). Note that due to the high volume of responses to our job posts, we will only review emails from candidates that follow the basic instructions outlined above.
If you want to know why over 16,000 people are already connecting with us online, visit our fb page at https://www.facebook.com/tiltitup / Twitter @tiltitup / Instagram @tiltitup
We look forward to chatting with you!