Spirits Tasting Room Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position is responsible for the management of all retail related activities; managing staff, tasting room (sales, promotions, merchandising, opening/closing procedures, daily reporting, inventory, training, maintenance) on site hospitality, social media, direct marketing, and special events. This position defines and develops the standards and processes by which we interact with our customers. An integral part of the management team, will foster teamwork with an inclusionary philosophy of management and cross training for the mutual success of all operations.
• Demonstrated management and team building skills in a retail environment.
• Experience working with strict/federal rules and regulations.
• Proficient with POS systems.
• Knowledge of marketing as it relates to “luxury goods,” and/or high-end products.
• Must be available nights/weekends.
• Capable of assisting sales at consumer events.
• Attention-to-detail and follow-through a must.
• Familiar with inventory practices.
• Flexible to change in rapidly growing, evolving business.
• Maintain poise under pressure.
• Must be able to spend considerable time standing and servicing visitors.
• Able to regularly lift 40 lbs.
• Must be 21 years old
• Experience managing in a retail environment.
• Stable work history in hospitality/retail.
• OLCC card
This is a full-time position. Competitive wage, full benefits after 60 days.