NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are searching for a talented, personable & professional person to join us.
Must have 3 years fine dining experience
Must be passionate and knowledgeable about food, wine, & spirits
Must be able to work 4 – 5 shifts per week
Must be flexible with days & hours available
Must be able to work up to 9 hour shifts
• personable and engaging
• mature & professional – joining a team of equal stature
• attentive with a desire to be helpful
• able to follow direction
• able to communicate directly and effectively
• able to take constructive criticism
• able to prioritize tasks and movements efficiently
• self directed & motivated, even at slow times
• able to work well with others, as a team member
• sharp instinct and elevated standards
• attention to detail
• good organizational skills
• a passion & knowledge of seasonal food ingredients, wine varietals & spirits
• good sanitation practices and understand the importance of using this practice at all times
• ownership and pride in both the profession and the house
NO ATTACHMENTS. ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE OPENED.
PASTE RESUME & REFERENCES INTO BODY OF E-MAIL.
Current Oregon Food Handler’s card or ServSafe card required.
Current OLCC card required.
Please note in body of your e-mail any evenings you are unavailable.