NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position is an onboard position. Candidate will live onboard the boat in the assigned crew areas. They will be on a 12-week on/4-week off rotation, meaning they will live entirely on the vessel for 12 weeks (including weekends), then have 4 weeks off. This position requires a clean background and drug screen. Our company prides itself on customer service, professionalism, and neat appearance. Candidates with previous cruise industry experience and four-star service experience are encouraged to apply.
Essential Functions: The following are essential functions of the position but are not all inclusive.
• Prepares ships legal documents & custom’s declarations.
• Supervises the daily activity on the ship.
• Assists customers with legal documents in respect to their belongings & travel documents.
• Prepares payroll for crew.
• Prepare activities and entertainment for guests.
• Communicate rules from Crew Managers to other crew members.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred; 3-5 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities of this position.
• Excellent communication skills; reading, writing and verbally in the English language.
• Ability to interact with crew and passengers in a pleasant, professional and polite manner.
• Must have a clean, neat, professional appearance.
• Able to work long hours, at least 12 hours per day, and stand for long periods of time.
• Live and work in a small enclosed environment.
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
• Proficient in Microsoft computer applications.
• Outside conditions, extreme heat, cold, rain, and wind
• Marine operation subject to varied wake and motion
• Moderate noise level
• Living onboard the boat in close quarters with fellow co-workers for 12-weeks at a time
• Ability to maneuver tight quarters of the boat including many stairs, crew areas, engine room, and rooms without windows