This position is an onboard position. Candidate will live onboard the boat in the assigned crew areas. They will be on a 12-week on/4-week off rotation, meaning they will live entirely on the vessel for 12 weeks (including weekends), then have 4 weeks off. This position requires a clean background and drug screen. Our company prides itself on customer service, professionalism, and neat appearance. Candidates with previous cruise industry experience and four-star service experience are encouraged to apply.
Essential Functions: The following are essential functions of the position but are not all inclusive.
• Prepares ships legal documents & custom’s declarations.
• Supervises the daily activity on the ship.
• Assists customers with legal documents in respect to their belongings & travel documents.
• Prepares payroll for crew.
• Prepare activities and entertainment for guests.
• Communicate rules from Crew Managers to other crew members.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College degree preferred; 3-5 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities of this position.
• Excellent communication skills; reading, writing and verbally in the English language.
• Ability to interact with crew and passengers in a pleasant, professional and polite manner.
• Must have a clean, neat, professional appearance.
• Able to work long hours, at least 12 hours per day, and stand for long periods of time.
• Live and work in a small enclosed environment.
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
• Proficient in Microsoft computer applications.
• Outside conditions, extreme heat, cold, rain, and wind
• Marine operation subject to varied wake and motion
• Moderate noise level
• Living onboard the boat in close quarters with fellow co-workers for 12-weeks at a time
• Ability to maneuver tight quarters of the boat including many stairs, crew areas, engine room, and rooms without windows