Pub Manager – Newport, OR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, Porters, Stouts, Lagers and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
- Customer satisfaction/create recommenders and referrals
- Recruit, train, and deploy revolutionaries
- Build and strengthen the team
- Ensure team is properly supplied and knows how to account for those supplies
- Motivate, coach, and counsel revolutionaries
- Responsible for COGS and budgets
- Can perform proper maintenance and repair as needed
- Must be willing and able to cook, serve, bus, and bartend as needed
- 2+ years experience managing a pub or restaurant
- Understands strategic planning, creation, and implementation
- Understands management is not an 8-5, white shirt, plush desk job
- Craft beer knowledge and appreciation
- Intelligent, honest, interesting
- Plays well with others
We do what we do to become a meaningful industry leader through the products we create and by building an organization that is successful without being big, bureaucratic, or common. And most important, we cut out all the B.S.
Do not be offended if you do not get a form letter in response to your application. If we received it, it will be read and given consideration. Please review our website, prior to application and interview. These are mostly new positions – we have no HR department so may not have the answers you think we should have as a business. That’s because we are not, we are a revolution. DARE, RISK, DREAM.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, send us your resume and cover letter to: jobs(at)rogue.com