Soldiers only. Be prepared to hand wash dishes. Total compensation INCLUDING tips $13.50 to $14.50.
DO NOT APPLY IN PERSON
Please come on down and see the restaurant, but do not apply in person or call.
Our cooks need to be able to handle pressure well and keep calm during intense extensive rushes.
Applicants need to have complete schedule flexibility and be able/willing to do a working interview.
Total financial compensation equals $13.50 to $14.50/hr
We need you to:
- At least 3 years experience back of the house
- Have excellent knife skills
- Be able to use a computer and tablet.
- WORK FAST CLEAN AND ORGANIZED
- Enjoy your work
- Be willing to do what ever it is to get the job done
- Do some food serving
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and be legal to work in the U.S.
- Be an adult and act like one
- Not have a substance abuse problem
We are a busy downtown, family owned Mexican restaurant seeking a self motivated prep cook to work HARD in a hot, galley style kitchen. We use a computer system to do prep lists, inventory and recipes so you you will need to be comfortable using a computer. There is some customer service involved, so you will need to be comfortable with the public.
We are a small place and every employee is a valuable part of our team. Your co-workers will need you to stay on task and work hard. If you are into rising to a challenge you will thrive. We are serious about quality, consistency and service. We work hard and will expect a lot out of you, but we will treat you with fairness and dignity.