Prep Cook, Line Cook & Dishwasher
Kukai Ramen and Izakaya is a fast paced Japanese Ramen Restaurant with roots directly from Japan. We recently opened our very first shop in Oregon in the Portland/Beaverton area.
You can be part of the pioneer team in bringing and sharing this authentic ramen experience and culture to Portland.
We are seeking both full and part-time: line cook, prep cook, and dishwasher to join our kitchen team.
Skills include but not be limited to:
- Basic knife skills
- Deep Fryer knowledge
- Valid Food Handlers Permit
- Ability to learn fast and be quick
- Experience is highly preferred (not necessarily Japanese cuisine) but we will train for the right personality.
- Read, understand, follow and enforce standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Inventory management.
- Experience with large volume food preparation a plus.
Reference from the last position is required.
Please apply online via Poached or drop off a resume in person during non-peak dining hours. Please no phone calls.
We are located in Cedar Hills near the new Market of Choice.
11830 NW Cedar Falls Drive
Portland, OR 97229