Night time Bakery Expeditor/ Packer- Part Time
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Evening Bakery Expeditor/ Distribution Packer
New Cascadia Traditional is a small specialty bakery (gluten free) located in SE Portland looking for someone to help get our bread and pastries ready for delivery in the evening.
This position is perfect for those looking for part time employment.
This position involves:
* Food handling- Slicing and bagging bread, boxing pastries
* Sorting baked goods for distribution
* Revising invoices
* Basic computer use
The successful candidate will:
* Be punctual and responsible
* Be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
* Be efficient
* Be courteous and professional
* Have reliable transportation/means to get to and from bakery
* Have a current Food Handler’s Card
* Maintain proper food safety quidelines
The shift will be approximately from 8PM to 1AM (Hours may vary depending on season and may occasionally vary by an hour or more).
Previous or similar experience a big plus. Current food handlers card will be required.
Hours per week will be about 15-20 and will include at least one weekend evening.