A leading purveyor in gourmet foods is seeking an experienced marketing lead to plan and carry out marketing initiatives, help with events, and assist with some daily office operations.
- Act as ambassador and caretaker of the brand
- Set marketing priorities and plan on an annual and quarterly basis
- Create, distribute, and manage internal and external communications, including e-newsletter, physical marketing materials for products and events, social media, website etc.
- Support, and attend events on behalf of the company. At times responsible for set up, take down, and coordinating logistics (assisting an event planner)
- Create SWAG
- Provide some administrative support to the president, and help out with other office tasks as needed
– Exceptional written and verbal communication – Experience with customer service/sales – Familiarity with social media – Abobe Creative suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator – Experience with Microsoft Word and Excell – Familiarity with the food industry Preferred:
- Experience working in a small business environment
- Meat knowledge
Pay is commensurate with experience. We are located on the tri-met bus and street car lines and are within walking distance of the MAX. Must be available Monday through Friday.
Please reply with a resume, cover letter, and at least two professional references.