Line Cook at Santeria
Total compensation INCLUDING tips $12.75 to $14.50. There is a 30 day probationary period. Please do not call or apply in person.
We are a very busy restaurant and demand quality and excellence in every thing we do. We get the job done with a positive team oriented work environment and pay it forward philosophy.
Applicants need to be able/willing to do a working interview.
We need you to:
- Be seriously interested in this job if you are responding to this post
- Enjoy working closely with your co-workers.
- Be able to work in tight, hot quarters
- At least 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE working as a line cook
- Have excellent knife skills
- Be able to use a computer
- WORK FAST CLEAN AND ORGANIZED
- Do some food serving and phone answering
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and be legal to work in the U.S.
There is some customer service involved and our line is partially open so you will need to be comfortable with the public. Your co-workers will need you to stay on task and work hard. If you are tired of top down management Santeria will be a breath of fresh air as long as you are willing to give it your all and integrate into our team. We work hard and will expect a lot out of you, but we will treat you with fairness and dignity.