Line and Prep Cook
Batter, griddle & drinkery is a new restaurant and bar open up in NE Portland. We are still looking to complete our team. We are hiring for an experienced line and prep cook, for all shifts.
We are looking for staff that love the food biz and love providing great service. We know the job can be hard work, so we want people that can support each other and have a fun time.
You will work with your team to prep and produce quality dishes to meet the guests requests.
All cooks should enjoy a wide variety of tasks. It is also important being open to learning new things and enjoy developing new skills.
Our guests’ experience will help make this new venture a success and you will be vital to creating those experiences.
We are looking for people who can:
• Who have kitchen and cooking skills and experience and can hold the standard for delivering quality food.
• To have or be able to develop excellence in following recipes and producing a variety of items consistently
• Be part of and add to a fun environment and has a good sense of humor and a cheerful personality.
• Hold a high standard for hospitality & customer service even from the back of the house.
• Work well with there kitchen team and work well with front of house staff to provide the best guest experience.
• Maintain a neat, clean appearance required at all times.
• Obtain and carry on your person, a current Food Handler’s Permit.
Things that are a plus:
• Previous restaurant kitchen and cooking experience.
• A flexible schedule