* Jake’s Famous Crawfish – FRONT MANAGER Opportunity *
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Jake’s Famous Crawfish – Downtown Portland
has an excellent opportunity for an:
EXPERIENCED RESTAURANT FRONT MANAGER
If you believe that a restaurant can deliver the highest quality products and service possible, while still maintaining profitability, then you may be the right fit for our organization! If you desire to work within a structured environment, and thrive on the energy that comes along with a high volume operation’s service, then this may be the right opportunity for you. If you love to work and don’t mind the commitment to working restaurant hours, including nights and weekends, then please apply today!
Front Manager Job Description:
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant, scheduling, meeting or exceeding budgeted labor and other cost centers, as well as overseeing the inventory and ordering of food and supplies. In addition, the Restaurant Manager ensures excellence in guest satisfaction through effective training of staff, commitment to a “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude, and a hands-on, lead by example management style.
• At least 2 years of restaurant management experience in a full-service, structured dining establishment.
• Strong knowledge of front of the house operations including foods, beverages, staff supervision, service techniques and guest interaction.
• Ability to interact with guests to improve their experience by listening to, understanding, and meeting their needs.
• Strong understanding of cost and labor systems that lead to restaurant profitability.
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
Excellent medical and dental benefits, 401-k with discretionary match, paid vacation, 50% dining program, discount retail program and more.
Qualified candidates forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org