Hot Dog Cart Operator
Olympia Provisions is looking for awesome people to operate our Hot Dog Cart!
We’re looking for people who love engaging with and meeting new people, forming relationships, having FUN, and don’t mind getting down in the sun and wind and rain. Previous experience in outdoor markets, culinary skills, line cooking, a well-trained palate, and a love of cooking, eating, and sharing food are all pluses.
Your job will look like this:
Show up to OP headquarters, gather delicious meats and supplies, drive yourself and the hot dog cart to your gig, sell the heck out of our yummy sausages, talk fondly and knowledgeably about our products and company for 3-6 hours, handle cash accurately and quickly, and then reconcile your inventory and money at the end of the day.
Please only apply to this position if you meet the following qualifications:
• Have 1-2 years line cooking experience
• Possess a vehicle with hitch attachment capabilities
• Possess smart phone capabilities.
• Have strong math, cash handling, and reconciliation skills. Able to perform arithmetic quickly and accurately hundreds of times a day.
• Are super flexible and able to sign up for events at a week’s notice.
• Are reliable, timely, clean, and alert.
• Able to stand for up to 6 hours at a time, lift up to 75lbs.
• Have a strong grasp of the English language
• Provide two references that can confirm your work history.
If you think you fit the bill, submit a resume and write us a nice note telling us why you’d be the best fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!