NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pazzo is seeking a warm and friendly Host with a minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality to provide exceptional and attentive service to our customers. Must be an excellent team player who exudes an engaged, guest-first attitude, works well under pressure, detail oriented, and has strong communication and phone skills.
* be flexible with scheduling and able to work 3 to 4 shifts a week (including weekends) with growth possibilities
* be able to answer phones and book reservations (Open Table experience)
* be able to monitor the dining sections of the restaurant, manage the seating operations and estimate wait times for guests
* demonstrate exceptional problem-solving and interpersonal skills
* be able to interact with guests in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring that all our guests have a great dining experience
* be a valuable and contributing team member
* understand the role of servers, bussers, bartenders & kitchen staff and how they all work together in the restaurant
* has a current OLCC & food handlers card, or plans to obtain them
Please apply in person at the host stand between 2 & 4 any day of the week. You will have to fill out an application when you come in.