NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking a dynamic, hands-on, manager to join our leadership team and manage one of our independent, Portland-based brand restaurants. In this role you will use your leadership, team building, problem-solving and customer service expertise to oversee daily operations in our fun, comfortable, full table casual service restaurant.
- Share our passion for creating a dining destination for people who care about sustainable agriculture, alternative diets and great food
- Model a strong work ethic and inspire others to take pride in the details of their work, to help steward the brand, and to contribute their best
- Foster positive, inviting, customer-focused environments in your dining rooms and kitchens
- Mentor and develop staff, and maintain a high-performance team
- Make sound, proactive operational decisions and solve problems in real time
- Must have experience ordering from multiple vendors
- At least 3 years of assistant or GM experience is preferred.
- In charge of hiring and performance reviews
We have a track record in the restaurant industry for serving food with integrity, for making a difference in the lives of eaters with special dietary needs, and for creating long-term advancement opportunities for ambitious leaders with demonstrated interpersonal, operational, and financial skills and entrepreneurial spirits. Medical benefits and performance-based bonus program available.