FRONT DESK AND SHUTTLE DRIVER
Do you have Hotel Front Desk experience? How about some driving experience?
We have a Front Desk position to fill at our hotel and to increase opportunities for more hours and more $$ we believe this position can include some driving shifts!
We would like to hire someone who has Front Desk experience as well as driving experience for this position for our hotel – Full Time Hours.
This position Days & Hours can vary, but weekends are required – with opportunities to cover additional, unexpected and/or planned shifts as needed.
1. Previous Hotel Front Desk experience.
2. Good DMV Record
3. Experience driving 12 passenger van in all weather and traffic
4. Dress Code is Professional appearance with no visible tattoos or piercings – no full beards and no long hair on men.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Dependable – PLUS if you live in the Clackamas area and have reliable transportation.
7. Previous Bellman/Shuttle Driving experience a PLUS.
Represent hotel to guests with courteous, prompt & accurate service.
Check ‘Daily Events’ for meeting & group information to provide to guests as needed.
Provide Front Desk guest service as well as assistance with guest luggage, information and assist with guests needs at all times providing courteous & professional service.
Fulfill other appropriate duties as assigned by Management.