NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Radio Room is a high volume neighborhood restaurant and lounge with a large regular base. We are approaching our 6th year anniversary, and have grown to the point of needing to create a new FOH Manager position to directly support the GM and the FOH staff. We are looking for a career-minded individual who is enthusiastic, hands-on, believes in leading by example, and is dedicated to great service. This position requires strong leadership qualities overseeing all aspects of service. Being a new position to our restaurant, this is an exciting position to help redefine and elevate service standards, policy, sales goals, and training protocol. If you want to have an integral part in the continued growth of a successful business with great opportunities for advancement, we want you.
The FOH manager position will be in charge of ensuring the highest quality guest service standards. Our service style revolves around building relationships with our guests and neighbors. We go that extra mile to turn a meal into an experience and to turn a service experience into a relationship. We want our staff to be professional and knowledgeable representatives of our products. We are dog, kid, family and neighborhood friendly.
Qualities we are looking for:
- 2 years FOH/Assistant restaurant management or as a Lead server/bartender
- Has a positive and fun disposition
- Is passionate about great hospitality
- Believes in teamwork and enjoys leading and motivating others
- Experience strengthening employees product knowledge, service standards, policies and procedures through on going training
- Experience in staff scheduling and large party reservations
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Wants an opportunity for career advancement in a growing business that should provide amazing opportunities in the future
-Experience with ordering and inventory
-Email, Excel, POS proficient
Interested candidates must know that we are a restaurant that is committed to hard work, honesty and passion for quality and innovation in all our business practices.
If this sounds like you, please reply with your resume along with a cover letter.