Experenced Line Cook
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The ringside hospitality group is seeking a talented experience Line Cook for the RingSide steakhouse-eastside at Glendoveer. Must be willing to take direction from the Sous Chef and Executive Chef and able to work well in a multilingual kitchen. Please have 3+ years of relative experience and be well schooled in high volume/high end food as well as having a diverse culinary background.
• Supporting Executive Chef and Sous Chef
• Accountability and desire to grow your career
• Ensuring excellent food quality
• Creative, passionate and knowledgeable about food and the restaurant business
• Safety and sanitation in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
• Protein knowledge and preparation
Salary is more than competitive and is commensurate on skill and knowledge. Benefits include affordable health care with company co-payments, life insurance and dental coverage. Benefits are available after 60 days of employment. An additional benefit includes discounted golf @ Glendoveer Golf Course.
This is a good job with a growing company. There are many “jobs” that one can apply for, this is a career opportunity with a restaurant group that has solid financial backing and is very loyal to their employees.
Pre-employment Drug Screen, Physical Exam & Background Check Required!
Please paste your resume in the body of an email accompanied by a cover letter with a brief description of who you are and what you like to cook. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to RingSide Hospitality Group, Attn: Chef Chris, 14021 NE Glisan Street, Portland, OR 97230.
• The complete the application found on our website at http://www.ringsidesteakhouse.com/~ringside/images/pdfs/Ringside-Careers-Job-Application.pdf