NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
JOB DESCRIPTION – EVENT SERVER
OPEN INTERVIEWS: 2236 SE Belmont, Portland Or 97214
Thursday 6.5 2pm-5pm
Friday 6.6 12pm-3pm
Title: Event Server
Main function: Execute Events
Reports to: Operations Manager
Summary and Expectations: Event servers are responsible for the successful execution of events according to the contract. Models a positive and professional attitude at all times, consistently seeks improvement in process and result. Effective communication to the manager of any workplace challenges.
• Securely and accurately load vehicles with necessary equipment and food.
• Provide catering service as describe in VT’s two day training program.
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Must be current with OLCC and Health Department licenses and ensure all regulations are followed.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs., and stand for extended period of times
• Weekend availability a must especially in August
Participation towards overall facilities maintenance & cleanliness.
Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.