Passionate Bartender/Server @ Santeria
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Please come on down and see the restaurant, but do not apply in person or call. You can learn a little more about us by visiting our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SanteriaPDX
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR AVAILABILITY IN YOUR COVER LETTER.
The job pays $9.35/hr + take home approx $30-100 in tips/shift (which is 40% of all tips received). Plus free food while you work and great employee pricing discounts when you are off work.
We need you to:
- Be seriously interested in this job if you are responding to this post
- Have hustle.
- Like your customers and your job
- Be assertive
- Handle stress well
- Enjoy working hard and rising to a challenge
- Be able to work in tight, hot quarters
- Enjoy music
- At least 4 years experience working as a waiter or bartender. Bonus points if you have done both. More bonus points if you have been a cook.
- Be able to use a computer and tablet.
- Be ready and willing to wash dishes, mop floors, and clean.
- Work fast, clean and organized.
- Enjoy your work.
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Be an adult and act like one
- Not have a substance abuse problem
- Back of the house experience a major plus!
We are a busy downtown, family owned Mexican restaurant seeking a self motivated server/bartender to work HARD in an extremely busy small restaurant.
We are a small place and every employee is a valuable part of our team. Your co-workers will need you to stay on task and work hard. If you are into rising to a challenge you will thrive, if not you will not last and its best that you pass this ad by.
We will train you and help you in any way we can, but if you need someone watching over your shoulder to keep you on task, this is not the job for you. We are serious about quality, consistency and service. We work hard and will expect a lot out of you, but we will treat you with fairness and dignity.