Director of Food and Beverage
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Radisson Hotel, Portland Airport, is unlike most airport hotels. It is situated in a quiet lakeside setting away from flight paths and congestion. We are seeking a talented individual to provide hands on leadership and direction for our Food & Beverage operation. The Director of Food & Beverage oversees all F&B operations which include restaurant, lounge, kitchen and catered events.
CoHo Services owns and manages the Radisson Hotel. We are a growing company and if you have the right stuff, we offer excellent potential for future growth opportunities.
* Lead effective and efficient food and beverage operations at the hotel
* Coordinates with the Executive Chef strategies of menu layout, pricing and facilitates increased revenues to the bottom line
* Achieve departmental revenue and profitability goals, manage budgets and forecasts
* Ensure implementation of service strategies and initiatives per Company and Brand standards
* Recruit, train and develop departmental employee’s skills
* Deliver products and services that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our guest
* Implement initiatives that drive revenues, increase profits and Wow our guest
* Maintain professionalism at all times
* Candidate must possess 5+ years prior restaurant F&B Manager experience
* Strong restaurant/lounge/catering/kitchen experience
* Well-rounded knowledge/expertise in quality food and beverage offerings
* Solid front and back of the house knowledge/experience
* Financial background in profit and loss, labor and cost controls
* Exceptional service skills
* Sales and Marketing knowledge/skills
* College grad, culinary or tech institute preferred
* Outstanding job references required