NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our Team is committed to superior customer service, and we value professionalism and teamwork. Our team moves quickly and works, at times, both as a group and individually. Our company values environmentally friendly practices and a friendly work environment. The team works out of Elephants Northwest Portland. We serve clients seven days a week; our peak times are early morning and lunch.
Delivery drivers are responsible for staging food ready for delivery, delivering food, unwrapping and setting up food, dealing with clients, picking up catering equipment after events and fulfilling in-house tasks related to catering. You must own your own car for deliveries
Applications available online www.elephantsdeli.com under heading marked About Us, or apply in person at 1611 SE 7th Avenue, Ptld,97214 only
No calls to any location
- Ability to manage their time each day and arrive at deliveries on time.
- A team mentality.
- A professional attitude.
- Neat and reliable transportation.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to lift 50 #.
- Clean driving record.
- Valid Oregon drivers’ license (or Washington, for Washington residents).
- Oregon Food Handlers’ card.
- Must have your own car for deliveries
This is a hourly position starting at $10.00 per hour plus large tip and mileage