NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Prost! is looking for an energetic, hardworking cook/bar back to join our staff. We pride ourselves on customer service and expect all employees to be presentable and professional at all times. Be ready to be on the floor and comfortable with customers.
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Prepare a variety of foods; meat, poultry, vegetable, and cold food items quickly and accurately
- Proven record of delivering outstanding customer service by preparing food items constantly and adhering to all recipe standards
- Ability to Maintain quick, accurate service and excellent customer relationships
- Ability to balance a kitchen line, dishes and duties of a bar back
- Ability to lift and move full kegs
- Ready to move through the floor busing tables and delivering food
- Handling and washing large quantities of glassware
- Communicating well with FOH staff and following direction
Compensation is minimum wage +tips (ranging from $7-$15/Hour)
We are currently looking for someone 3-4 shifts/week averaging 6-8 hours/shift.
Above all, Prost! is a fun and fast paced, demanding work environment. We keep expect alot out of our employees but give alot back at the same time. If you are ready to work hard and have fun send us your resume.