Catering Team Members: On-Call Servers, Event Captains, Bartenders
Established catering company seeks experienced and hard working front of the house servers, bussers, event captains, bartenders (on-call). I need servers as soon as November 8th!
• Current OLCC service permit
• Current Multnomah County Food Handlers Card
• US or state issued ID
• Secondary ID
• Over 18 years old only
• Weekend availability (don’t apply if you can’t work Saturday evenings)
• At least three years catering and/or fine dining experience
• MUST use email – scheduling is all done online
• Ability to stand for 10 + hours
• Ability to carry an oval serving tray with 10 covers; familiar with formal service
• “Team players” ONLY – catering is a dirty and sometimes stressful job…I need folks with a great attitude who are confident and have good posture (I’m not kidding, stand up straight).
THE JOB (servers, bussers, event captains, bartenders)
We cater events ranging from high school proms to large fundraising galas – need folks that are able to work any style of event (concessions, buffet, family style, formally plated, butlered hors d’oeuvres, etc.) Starts at $11/hr. – $15.00 depending on position and experience.
If you meet all of the above please apply! Include a cover letter telling me about yourself and how you can fit working long hours on the weekend into your life, a resume, position you are applying for and some references.