Bottle + Kitchen Line Cook
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bottle + Kitchen is Executive Chef Ron Baker’s stylish new culinary creation inside The Hotel Rose in Downtown Portland. Chef Baker melds his knowledge of classic French training with modern techniques to focus on providing local and fresh product with an innovative and comforting twist.
Bottle + Kitchen is a 7 days a week Chef driven gastro pub restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner with banquet facilities. We are currently seeking experienced line cooks to join our team. The ideal candidate is capable of working in a fast paced professional kitchen while maintaining the highest standards of quality, strong teamwork and communication skills.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of recent kitchen experience is required including a minimum of 1+ year full service line experience.
- Sharpened knife handling skills (ha)
- A flexible schedule that includes days, nights, weekends and some holidays
- Food Handlers Permit
- Working knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- The ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- A sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task. We want you to care!
- A desire to have fun with a good sense of humor
In a world of cookie cutter hotels, Pineapple Hospitality operates six one-of-a-kind-properties, each with its own vibrant personality. All of our hotels in Seattle, Portland, and our newest in San Francisco, are dedicated to providing guests with an exceptionally memorable experience. Here, our motto is “We know to say yes.” It is a philosophy that not only guides our guest relations but also shapes the atmosphere and culture of our company. We believe in treating our Team Members with the same courtesy and respect we extend to our guests.
TO APPLY: Please reply with a cover letter and resume or fax to 888.391.5121
Bottle + Kitchen at Hotel Rose
50 SW Morrison Street
Portland, OR 97204
To review specific job descriptions and find the online application click on our website:
Please also check us out on Facebook!