Barista / Food Prep
Located in NE Portland. Small cafe is looking for a SELF-MOTIVATED employee to join our crew. To be integrated successfully into the team, you will need to learn our ways FAST, work HARD, go the extra mile when needed.
• Your shift will include Fridays 7am to 4pm. Other daytime shifts possible. We are only open Monday through Friday during those hours.
* You must be experienced in the food business. If not please do not reply to this ad.
• You must be really fast at everything you do. SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE, while maintaining consistency and quality. We get VERY busy at times and you must be able to handle the pressure.
• You must be great at customer service
• Your duties will encompass all aspects of this business i.e. preparing food and sandwiches, slicing meat & veggies, making all coffee drinks, preparing sandwiches, taking orders, sweeping, doing dishes, cashiering and
maintaining an clean and safe working environment
• You must be at least 18 years old as we sell beer & wine.
* One month probationary period if hired.
Competitive hourly wage offered plus tips.
Please include the following:
• introductory letter
• your resumé, placed in the body of the email (NO ATTACHMENTS), including:
• 2 former or current employer’s phone numbers
• your previous experience as it relates to this job offer
• reason for leaving current or former employment
• your availability i.e. what day of the week you can work and/or what hours of the day you can work.
• date you can start with us.
• You will need to obtain an OLCC sever permit if you don’t already have one upon being hired as well as a Food Handler card.
* Parking is on street metered. Public transportation is available in our area and would be the preferred way to commute.
Thank you for taking time to view this posting.