Barista / Cafe Attendant
Spin Laundry Lounge, Portland’s eco-focused Laundromat, bar & cafe, seeks one qualified candidate to join our team in the position of part-time Barista/Cafe Attendant. Spin is open daily from 8am to midnight with closing shifts ending around 1am. Please be flexible in your availability – closing and weekend availability is a must. Prior barista/deli/cash handling experience is required, and great customer service must be your second nature.
1. Greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner, and provide exceptional customer service.
2. Must be able to make consistent coffee/espresso drinks, and prepare delicious deli items – sandwiches, salads, etc.
3. Must be able to serve beer and wine.
3. Maintain a clean kitchen and café. This includes cleaning counters/furniture/bathrooms/floors/kitchen equipment, washing dishes, washing windows, etc. You know, All of The Things.
4. Use the Shopkeep POS system to ring up orders and accurately handle cash.
If hired, all applicants must present evidence of U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to work in the United States, and have a Valid Oregon Food Handlers card & OLCC Servers Permit.
We are looking for people who share a passion for community and sustainability and are excited to share these initiatives with our customers.
If interested, please send us your resume, a cover letter, and three references.
Must be 18 years or older to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!