Barista / Cafe Attendant
Spin Laundry Lounge, a brand new eco friendly Laundromat & Cafe in Portland, is seeking qualified candidates to join our team in the position of part-time Barista/Cafe Attendant. Applicant must be able to work flexible hours and weekends, as this position will be for AM and/or PM shifts throughout the week. Prior barista/deli/cash handling experience is required, and customer service experience is preferred.
1. Greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner, and provide exceptional customer service.
2. Must be able to make consistent coffee/espresso drinks, and prepare delicious deli items – sandwiches, salads, etc.
3. Must be able to serve beer and wine.
3. Maintain a clean kitchen and café. This includes cleaning counters/furniture/bathrooms/floors/kitchen equipment, washing dishes, washing windows, etc. in the prescribed manner.
4. Use a POS system to ring up orders and accurately handle cash.
5. Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
If hired, all applicants must present evidence of U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to work in the United States, and have a Valid Oregon Food Handlers card & OLCC Servers Permit.
We are looking for people who share our passion for sustainability and are excited to share our green initiatives with our customers. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a brand new green start up.
If interested, please send us your resume, cover letter, and three references.
Must be 18 years or older to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!