NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Fresh Pot is currently hiring employees for multiple locations. We are a local independent business that started in 1997 and are Stumptown’s longest running wholesale account. The original shop is located inside the Powell’s Books on SE Hawthorne. Our second shop opened in 2002 in North Portland on Mississippi Ave, while our most recent shop opened downtown just off Broadway in 2001. The goal of The Fresh Pot is to provide excellent, genuine customer service while serving high quality drinks.
What we look for:
- Would prefer seasoned barista with experience at a comparable cafe, but we are willing to train the right person. Must have service industry experience either way.
- Must be comfortable in your own skin and confident in your ability to deal with all types of people.
- Must be willing to work with a close knit, family-type group of co-workers.
- Above all, this is a customer service position. Must be able to provide high quality, genuine customer service.
- Must be detail oriented and prideful about the work that you do.
- Must enjoy Portland’s coffee culture and be able to produce great-tasting and looking drinks.