NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ned Ludd is seeking a full-time bar manager to add to our small and talented FOH team. If you are a seasoned professional with a passion for local food, beverage and hospitality, we would love to meet you.
Our beverage program focuses on classic technique and simple, seasonal ingredients. Working with craft distilleries and family owned wineries, we curate a unique selection of spirits and wines that are full of personality. Our bartenders work hard to compliment the unique characteristics and flavors of wood-fire & smoke from our craft kitchen. It is important that candidates have most/all of the following qualifications:
- at least 3 years of experience behind the bar in high-profile, farm-driven restaurants
- most importantly, an extensive working knowledge of local wine, beer, and spirits is essential
- a full & flexible schedule, nights, weekends & holidays
- strong service skills, excellent communication and floor presence
- experience in serving, bartending, and managing
- Oregon food handler’s permit & OLCC license
- proficiency in POS systems & computer programs (microsoft word & excel, adobe, etc.)
You will be responsible for beverage supply ordering, receiving, & inventory, cash management, opening & closing duties, beverage program progression & development.
Please upload your resume and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you would be the best fit for the position. No phone calls or walk-ins please. We look forward to meeting you.