Banquet Setup Attendant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Multnomah Athletic Club seeks Banquet Setup Attendant – Part Time
Shifts are varied based on the level of business. Must be able to work a varying schedule and have open availability (all days/all hours).
* Sets up tables and chairs as requested in Banquet Event Orders
* Maintains cleanliness in Banquet rooms, including floors, windows, walls, and garbage cans
*Sets up and breaks down club work orders as requested.
* Availability on evenings, weekends & holidays.
* Self-motivation, efficiency and good organizational skills.
* Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 75 lb.; frequently bend, squat, climb, twist, and crawl; reach above shoulders and grasp or squeeze objects; stand and walk on feet for entire shift.
* Ability to follow directions, assignment worksheets, and work with limited supervision.
* Demonstrated customer service skills.
Employees receive benefits such as: 401(k) contribution and match; paid holidays and vacation; athletic facility use privileges; complimentary parking and TriMet discount. Other benefits require hourly qualifications.