Bamboo Sushi is looking to add to our Leadership Team!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the first certified green sustainable sushi restaurant in the world. We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a passion for the hospitality industry as well as a strong desire to do something good in the world. As our business grows and the need for sustainable seafood becomes more apparent everyday, the need for incredible people to help lead our teams also grows!
This is also an opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry. Our BOH and FOH are some of the most accomplished and fun to work with individuals you will ever encounter. Every talent and skill they possess make up the strong and ever growing team and family here at Bamboo.
We at Bamboo Sushi offer a progressive management culture unlike any in our industry. We feel that the craft of developing our people is as important as the culinary arts. The leadership team at Bamboo Sushi has implemented practices to create the best working environment that you will ever have. We encourage constant communication with all of our staff, and we are progressive and proactive when it comes to problem solving and believe that every individual opinion matters.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Minimum 2 years experience in FOH restaurant management.
• Loves to participate and succeed with a team.
• Proactive thinkers; individuals who are always looking for ways to be better everyday.
• Has a sense of humor and loves what they do.
• Those who empower others to be successful and shine.
• Energetic, compassionate and hard working.
• OLCC certified and Food Handlers permit.
What we are offering:
• A once in a life time position working within a progressive company that invests in your future and encourages development.
• Competitive pay.
• Dining discounts.
• Closed for major holidays (10 days closed throughout the year!)
• Being part of a team that is forward thinking, positive and energetic.
• A chance to make a difference in the way we see business and its impact on the environment.
• Working for a company that truly cares about you as a person.
Please reply with a cover letter and resume as a PDF or word document. And please, no phone inquiries at the restaurant.
The Bamboo Team