A la Carte Server
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Position: Server
• Period of Employment: May 2015 thru September 2015
• Estimated Hours per Week: 20-40
• Days of Work: Tuesday thru Sunday
The primary responsibility of the server is to be welcoming and engaging, while efficiently serving food and drinks according to the service needs of all members and guests.
Summary of Duties:
1. Arrive for all shifts on time and in appropriate uniform as described in the Employee Handbook
2. Acknowledge members/guests and to exceed their expectations.
3. To take food and beverage orders and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing the content of the orders with co-workers.
4. To have complete knowledge of all menu items including preparation.
5. To accurately enter orders, seat numbers, fire courses, close chits and reports in Jonas System.
6. Ensure all orders are charged to the correct member account.
7. To ensure that proper service procedures for food and drink are followed throughout the guests’ dining experience.
8. To be knowledgeable in all beer, liquor and wine service.
9. To properly set up and maintain all service areas.
10. To ensure that all silverware, glasses, base plates and china are polished and set according to club standards.
11. To complete opening and side work duties i.e. folding napkins, polish silverware, restocking etc.
12. Assist in setting/resetting Club rooms for events as directed.
Minimum Position Requirement:
• Must be currently enrolled in high school, have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be friendly, willing to work in a team environment.
• Must have a current Food Handlers Card and OLCC permit.
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Must pass company pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Ability to lift 15-30 pounds.
Being a server is physical work and this job also requires the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
No Phone Calls Please | Equal Opportunity Employer | Background Check & Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required